CONGRATS TO KRIS!
Unlike other fluoride rinses, LISTERINE® SMART RINSE® works l like a magnet to attract the particles that brushing may leave behind and tints the particles – leaving proof in the sink of a cleaner mouth. Some other benefits include:
· A special post-brush mouth rinse design to help kids protect their teeth against cavities
· The power to clean the mouth beyond brushing alone
· A primary benefit of included fluoride – which is an important ingredient to help provide extra cavity protection
· And because it’s from the makers of LISTERINE®, SMART RINSE® kills the germs that cause bad breath too
Dr. Kaneta Lott’s tips for Engaging Kids Early in Oral Care:
· Show, don’t tell. Floss once a day and brush and rinse twice a day, every day. Share the experience with your child. When leading by example, kids are likely to imitate behavior and make oral hygiene feel less like a "kid thing."
· Clean to the beat. Brushing, flossing, and rinsing are all rhythmic activities. Play music to help kids enjoy oral care routines. On average, brushing should last two minutes and rinsing 60 seconds. Together these activities last the length of a typical song.
· Reward healthy behavior. Offer rewards for achieving brushing, flossing, and rinsing goals. Post a calendar in the bathroom and reward kids with a gold star for each day of great oral care. At the end of each month, praise kids for a job well done."
What we thought: This Smart Rinse from Listerene has really added an element of fun to A and D's tooth brushing routine:) They actually get excited about brushing their teeth so that they can use the rinse after brushing! The rinse is easy to use and has a pleasant taste. Anything that gets my kids to brush their teeth more often without any fuss gets huge brownie points from me:) ABCD Diaries gives Listerene Smart Rinse an A+!
Disclosure: ABCD Diaries was given a copy of this DVD for review purposes only. We were in no other way compensated. The opinions expressed in this post are ours and ours alone.