SQUEEZE MORE FUN OUT OF THE LAST WEEK OF SUMMER WITH MAJESCO’S PHINEAS AND FERB: QUEST FOR COOL STUFF AVAILABLE NOW
Join the Creative Stepbrothers on a Treasure Hunting Adventure on Xbox 360, Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DS
Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of games for the mass market, along with Disney Interactive, announced today that Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff is available now in North America. Based on the top-rated Emmy Award-winning hit series, Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff brings outrageous fun and adventure to the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii U™ system, Wii™ system, Nintendo DS™ hand-held system and Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system.
Majesco will also release Agent P Doofendash, a unique Phineas and Ferb smartphone and tablet game, later this fall. Featuring Agent P and the top agents of the O.W.C.A. (Organization Without a Cool Acronym), our teal-toned hero must save the Tri-State Area once again from the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
Join the clever stepbrothers, Phineas and Ferb, as they travel to out-of-this-world places in their latest invention, the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron). The A.T.T. is an upgradeable, customizable, super-cool amphibious ride that brings the boys to temples, caverns and even the moon in their hunt for lost loot to display in their backyard Museum of Cool. Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff features many of the fan-favorite characters from the hit TV show, including Perry the Platypus, aka secret Agent P, Candace, Isabella, Buford, Baljeet, and the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz, who is determined to unleash his latest creation, the “get-rid-of-cool-stuff-inator” on the Tri-State Area.
Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff Features Include:
- Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic “Man of Action” Ferb, as they explore an ancient lost temple, underwater caverns and more in search of treasure!
- Build, upgrade and customize the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron), then take it on treasure-seeking adventures around the world.
- Action Mode: Transform Perry from mild-mannered pet to super-secret Agent P, and battle to save the Tri-State Area from the bumbling Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
- Original Storyline: Experience four intertwining episodes filled with witty humor and wacky adventures.
- Museum of Cool: View the loot collected inside including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, caveman’s first stone wheel, floating baby head, and much more.
Developed by Behaviour Interactive, Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff is rated E and now available for a suggested retail price of $39.99 on Xbox 360 and Wii U, and $29.99 on Wii, Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo DS. To watch the trailer and find out more, please visit www.QuestForCoolStuff.com.
What we thought: This game has already provided our family with hours of kid-friendly video game fun:) Our kiddos are big Phineas and Ferb fans, so they were super excited to get to review the new video game, Quest for Cool Stuff. We have really had a blast helping Phineas, Ferb and Agent P on their wacky missions. The game is challenging while still being fun and is easy enough for both 4 year old D and 7 year old A to play. The graphics are great too:) ABCD Diaries gives Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff an A+!