ABCD Diaries was given samples for review purposes only. We were in no other way compensated. The opinions expressed in this post are ours and ours alone.
"February is National Children’s Dental Health month and natural oral care leader, Tom’s of Maine, is teaming up with Oral Health America (OHA) to shine a light on healthy habits and oral care prevention.
Tom’s of Maine is inviting kids and parents to get creative for a good cause and learn about natural oral care with a new coloring book called “Brushing Fun.” Starting today, with each free download of the customizable coloring book Tom’s will donate 10 tubes of Wicked Cool! natural toothpaste to OHA in support of its Smiles Across America program. This could be a fun activity for you and your kids!
Parents can show off their kid’s creativity and inspire others to get involved by sharing a photo of a completed page from the coloring book on Facebook or Instagram using #NaturalSmiles. A weekly drawing of all eligible entries will determine five winners to receive a Tom’s of Maine natural oral care prize pack and a $100 Utrecht Art Store gift card to foster their child’s creativity. "
Don't forget to enter before Friday! Here at ABCD Diaries we are also giving away one of these cool prize packs as listed below. Enter via the Rafflecopter widget at the end o this post. Good Luck!
Tom’s of Maine Natural Kids Oral Care Kit (quantity: 2) will include:
· Tom’s of Maine Tote made from Recycled Tom’s toothpaste tubes
· Wicked Cool!™ Anticavity Toothpaste
· Silly Strawberry Anticavity Toothpaste
· Children’s Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Juicy Mint
· Naturally Clean Toothbrush – Soft
Keep in touch with Tom's of Maine social media channels
Keep in touch with Oral Health America social media channels
About Tom’s of Maine:
- Tom’s of Maine gives 10% of its profits back to organizations that support human and environmental goodness.
About Oral Health America
· OHA’s mission is to change lives by connecting communities with resources to increase access to oral health care, education and advocacy for all Americans, especially those most vulnerable. For more information about Oral Health America, please visit http://oralhealthamerica.org/