Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
"Created by Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Gluten-Free Mom, Emmy Award-Winning Talk Show Host, and New York Times Best-Selling Author of “The G-Free Diet” and “Deliciously G-Free,” NoGii is a line of certified gluten-free protein bars, protein powders, and paleo bars. Made from high quality and sustainably sourced premium ingredients, all products have an ideal balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates and do not contain high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, or hydrogenated oils. NoGii offers a variety of choices to provide you and your family with good, clean, certified gluten- free, and nutritional food choices that fit your active lifestyle."
• NoGii’s High Protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bar is a delicious, certified gluten-free, and non-GMO protein bar with 20g of high quality protein.
• Made with sustainably sourced, premium ingredients, NoGii bars have an ideal balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates, and do not contain any trans fat, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup.
• NoGii bars are perfect for a quick on-the-go meal between activities, refueling after a workout, or anytime you want a satisfying, protein-filled snack.
• NoGii bars can be enjoyed by the entire family, and they are designed to fit your busy, healthy lifestyle.
• NoGii’s High Protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bar retails for $2.50 to $2.99 for one (1) 1.93oz bar.
NoGii offers an extensive line of High Protein Bars, Super Protein Bars, Paleo Bars and even a Protein Powder. All of these convenient, gluten-free snacks provide indulgence to your gf diet plan!
Whether your are looking to satisfy a sweet tooth or just need a quick protein fix, there is a bar for that:) My two favorite flavors were the Chocolate Coconut and the Mint Chocolate. These two bars taste nearly identical to my two favorite Girl Scout cookies. Um, yeah, DELICIOUS!
These bars taste great and really fill you up! There is a great selection of flavors including Cocoa Brownie, Rocky Road, Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel, Cookies and Cream and more. The Paleo Bars come in three flavors, Nuts About Nuts, Nuts About Berries and Nuts About Tropical Fruit.
Whether you are eating gluten-free for health reasons or just as part of a healthy diet, NoGii bars are a great way to indulge, gluten-free!
Connect online to see their latest products and get exclusive access to discounts and special offers!
Enter the NoGii TABLESETTERS Contest! You could win a trip to New York City, where you’ll meet and have lunch with Elisabeth Hasselbeck! Contest ends on July 31st 2015. Click here to enter!