Platform: Nintendo Wii
- "Everyone's favorite musical acts, Alvin and the Chipmunks and The Chipettes, are back to sing and dance. Choose any of the six chipmunks--Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Brittany, Jeanette and Eleanor--as playable characters.
- Perform 50 different dance moves by following the moves on the screen in time to the beat; the closer to the beat you perform the move, the more points you will earn.
- Rock out to 30 of the greatest chipmunk tunes as you entertain roaring crowds.
- Perform fantastic finishing moves to increase your score by filling up your "Munk Power" meter.
- Customize your characters choosing across four categories including shirts, hats, glasses and bling!"
What we thought: Our family loves the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies and we were super excited to get the chance to review this Wii game for the upcoming movie. The kiddos had a blast singing and dancing along to 30 popular songs with the Chipmunks and the Chipettes. I was really impressed with the amount of songs on this game. The Chipmunks really encouraged the kiddos to get up and dance...I don't think they even caught on that they were actually exercising...they were just having fun:) What a great game for the whole family! ABCD Diaries gives Chipwrecked for the Wii an A+!
Disclosure: ABCD Diaries was given samples for review purposes only. We were in no other way compensated. The opinions expressed in this post are ours and ours alone.