It's that time of year again! Time to start making those holiday gift lists. Here at ABCD Diaries we'd like to make that process a little less painful:) We will bringing you our annual Holiday Gift Guide in which we hand pick the coolest gifts for the whole family and everyone else on that gift list this year. From now until mid-December we will be highlighting these wonderful gifts.
Today, we are bringing you a great gift idea for fitness lovers, young and old: Zumba Wii Games!
"Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), publisher of the Zumba® Fitness video game franchise that has sold more than nine million copies worldwide, unveiled today the new Zumba® Kids gameplay trailer and fresh screenshots that showcase the fun, high-energy dance-fitness experience designed for kids aged 7 to 12. Zumba® Kids will arrive on Kinect for Xbox 360 and Wii™ on November 19th.
Watch the new Zumba® Kids HERE.
Based on the global dance-fitness brand that pioneered “exercise in disguise,”Zumba® Kids lets kids play and express themselves with 30 easy-to-follow routines, creative mini-games and multiplayer mode (two players on Kinect for Xbox 360 and four players on Wii). Featuring 30 songs including contagious Zumba originals and hits from hot artists like Justin Bieber and Willow Smith, the game enables kids to build self-confidence and discover new rhythms as they move to more than 20 different dance styles -- more than any other kids game!
Developed by Zoë Mode and rated E for Everyone, Zumba® Kids is slated to release November 19th on Kinect for Xbox 360 and Wii™. For more information please visit the official site at www.zumbafitnessgame.com/kids."
- For the older fitness fans, check out Zumba Fitness World Party:
- "Get fit to 40+ new routines and songs including chart-topping hits from Lady Gaga, Daddy Yankee and Pitbull, fresh Zumba originals and eclectic tracks from regional musicians; Full soundtrack to be announced
- -Move to 30+ dance styles from around the world including Salsa, Hip-Hop, Tahitian, Calypso, Bollywood, Cumbia, Reggaeton and Irish Step, plus new additions like Plena, Blues, Capoeira and Girly Funk
- -New visual presentation makes you feel as if you're traveling the globe and joining a global jam with your favorite celebrity Zumba instructors
- -Enhance your workout with the streamlined Progress Tracker Plus that tallies all of your stats: technique score, calories burned, achievements earned, goals met, etc
- -Set personal fitness goals or work toward pre-set goals to guide your work out"
What we thought: We reviewed both Zumba Kids and Zumba World Party for the Wii and they were so much fun! They whole family enjoyed playing these games together and even though we were "working out" we still had so much fun and a lot of laughs:) These games would be great for the fitness lovers on your list both young and old:) ABCD Diaries gives Zumba Kids and Zumba World Party an A+!