**Complimentary products received in exchange for out honest review. All opinions are ours and ours alone**
We recently had the chance to review the Kyocera 6-Piece Easy Slice/Grate Set.
"Kyocera’s handy six-piece set equips you with everything you need for a variety of slicing and grating tasks. The three color-coded tools are ideal for using over bowls, plates, or the container for quick jobs. They're also designed to fit securely on top of the container lid, which doubles as a vessel for collecting and measuring food. Perfect for cabbage, carrots, cucumber, onions, potatoes, daikon, ginger, hard cheese and more.
• Set of three tools with plastic container and hand guard. Includes: adjustable slicer (black), julienne slicer (red), and coarse grater (green)
• Easy to use Adjustable Mandolin: turn dial on back for four different thickness settings
• Lid and bottom serves as a container for collecting and storing food
• Handles provide a comfortable grip while grating or slicing
• Ultra sharp, durable ceramic blades won’t rust or brown foods
• Included hand guard holds food securely and protects fingers
• Foods glide effortlessly through the sharp, ceramic blade
•Use the corner notches to fit the slicer on top of most bowls
• Perfect for cabbage, carrots, cucumber, onions, potatoes, daikon, ginger, and more
I loved the julienne blade and the mandolin blade. Our test subject was a bell pepper, but we've also used this tool on carrots, onions, squash and cucumber. The julienne blade is great for creating perfectly sized salad toppings.
I love that the mandolin has different settings so that you can change up the thickness of your cut depending on your recipe. It would be great for slicing up potatoes to make a healthy version of chips!
The set fits nicely back together in one piece which makes for super slim and easy storage.
This Slice/Grate Set is a wonderful multi-purpose kitchen tool that any foodie would love this holiday season!
ABCD Diaries gives the Kyocera Easy Slice/Grate Set an A+!
Check out all of the great kitchen tools at Kyocera!a Rafflecopter giveaway