**Complimentary products received in exchange for our honest review. All opinions are ours and ours alone**
Needing a last minute gift idea for Valentine's Day? Pilot is here to help! Read on to learn about some great DIY projects using Pilot pens, information for signing up for the #PilotLoveGuru initiative and check out some of Pilot's perfectly giftable products for your Valentine!
Valentine's DIY Gifts
Pilot is helping lovers everywhere have a victorious Valentine’s Day via three DIY gift ideas. The Pilot Love Guru’s Guidance for a Victorious Valentine’s Day harnesses the Power of the Pen to create special gifts that are sure to make your honey swoon!
1) Micro Letter: Using a Pilot Precise pen, clothespins, some paper, and tape you can write a secret message for your Valentine to “open up,” proving that you were not at the store the night before snagging the last card off the shelf.
2) Date Night Jar: Grab that mason jar off the shelf, some popsicle sticks, and your favorite G2 pen to create this awesome idea to make date night everyone’s favorite night again!
3) 52 Reasons Why I Love You: All you need is a deck of cards and a Pilot Super Color Marker, then just sit back and watch your Valentine fall in love with you all over again.
#PilotLoveGuru Social Media Activation
Once again this year, Pilot is executing its virtual Valentine’s Day card social campaign -- Pilot Love Guru. To ensure an unforgettable Valentine’s Day, enlist the Pilot Love Guru to give your sweetie a memento they will cherish forever. As in previous years, Pilot Pen will help lovers everywhere make a lasting impression by creating unique handwritten love letters requested by our fans on social media. To participate just follow these simple steps:
1) Tweet (@PilotPenUSA), Instagram (@PilotPenUSA), or Facebook (Pilot Pen) tagging your crush or Valentine and include the hashtag #PilotLoveGuru.
2) Pilot Love Gurus will then handwrite a heartfelt love note and send it to your Valentine via the selected social network.
3) Your Valentine will be surprised and you will score bonus points for thinking outside the box, the candy box that is.
Love Letter Lover's Gift Guide Items
We’d also love to share some of our favorite pens for writing love notes and letters for potential inclusion in upcoming gift guides:
FriXion Clicker -- The FriXion Clicker is an entirely new kind of erasable pen. It’s retractable, has striking good looks, and has a new kind of ink that has been formulated to write smoothly and erase cleanly. Perfect for getting your next love note just right. (Approx. $5.99 for a pack of two)
G2 -- Proven to last longer than other gel ink pens, the G2 let’s you spread more love this Valentine's Day. The G2 product line includes four point sizes to fit any point personality, with a smooth writing gel ink formula that won’t smear. (Approx. $3.38 for a pack of two)
MR Retro POP -- The newest extension of the Pilot MR line, Retro POP pens are brilliantly modern and smartly styled writing instruments for those who prefer exceptional design and a pop of color. Featuring premium brass barrels, stainless steel accents, and nib’s that are standard to the MR line; MR Retro POP incorporates striking pops of color and 60s and 70s retro patterns on ‘middle ring’ designs for some additional flare. Retro POP is the perfect fit for your special someone this Valentine's Day. (Prices range from $16.75-$18.75)
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.