**Complimentary products received in exchange for our honest review. All opinions are ours and ours alone**
These days, it's hard to tell a good-for-you toothpaste from a not-so-good-for-you toothpaste. Of course, natural products are almost always a better option in my opinion:)
We just found out about Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste and it sounds like a winner for sure! Read on to find out more about this new natural toothpaste option.
Family owned since 1930, Himalaya Herbal Healthcare crafts herbal medicines based on Ayurveda, a 5,000 year old system of medicine that believes the journey back to wholeness begins with nurturing the capacity for joy. Himalaya offers a full line of clinically studied herbal formulations, certified USDA organic pure herbs, and body care products. Himalaya believes that if wellness is the path to happiness, they must contribute to the wellness of all things: people, the environment, and communities. They believe in supporting community health, sustainable farming, and
About Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste
• Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste uses an invigorating blend of Neem, Pomegranate, Triphala and Xylitol to leave your mouth feeling fresh.
» Neem leaf, harvested from the ‘worlds most researched tree’ is history’s original housekeeper and works to keep the mouth clean.
» Pomegranate is an astringent fruit extract that helps support healthy looking gums by tightening the tissues.
» Triphala is a traditional detox formula in ancient Ayurveda composed of the three myrobalan fruits for clean teeth and a radiant smile.
» Not only is Xylitol a tooth-friendly sweetener, but it has also been clinically-studied to support good oral hygiene.
• With regular brushing, this herbal formulation helps remove plaque, supports healthy-looking gums and maintains white teeth.
• Himalaya Botanique Whitening Complete Care Toothpaste contains Papain and Bromelain, the enzymes from papaya and pineapple, to help remove surface stains.
• Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste is Carrageenan Free, SLS Free, Gluten Free, and Fluoride Free.
• Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste retails for $5.99.
• Full line of flavors include: Whitening Complete Care Simply Peppermint, Whitening Complete Care Simply Mint, Complete Care Simply Peppermint, Simply Mint, Simply Cinnamon, Simply Spearmint and the Original Neem and Pomegranate toothpaste.
Connect with Himalaya online to see their latest products and get exclusive access to discounts and special offers!
Disclosure: I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.