"Did you know that Americans currently spend 60 hours a month online?* Shout® is on a mission to help Americans reprogram their daily routines, which means: seize the moment, get a little dirty and live life out loud! With the Shout® family of products, you can treat stains wherever and whenever they happen, so your family can get the most out of life and still look their best.
To encourage families to take a fresh look at their daily routines, Shout® has teamed up with Olympic athlete and mom Jennie Finch to encourage you and your family to unplug and get messy! Her tips are listed below to help you reprogram your daily routine and live life out loud.
*According to Visual Economics survey
Jennie’s Tips to Reprogram Your Daily Routine and Live Life Out Loud
· Unplug from Electronics - We all have our favorite TV shows, iPad apps and video games that can easily occupy weeknights. Make a commitment to take at least 30 minutes each day to unplug the whole family from their favorite gadgets and spend some quality time together doing a fun and creative activity. Encourage the whole family to go outside and get dirty! Fresh air is invigorating and allows children to run freely without the worry of knocking over breakables or bumping into furniture. Shout® Wipes ensure you can clean up stains on the go so everyone can get the most out of life and still look their best.
· Get Messy with Craft Projects - Arts and crafts are another fun way to change up your daily routine with interactive, hands-on fun. Create a craft box of construction paper, glue, paint and seasonal items. Dedicate each month to a new craft project. For example – carve or decorate pumpkins with markers in October, make “turkey hands” or acorn decorations in November and special ornaments or holiday decorations in December. These homemade craft projects foster creativity, add decoration to the house and are a fun memento to keep for years to come. Have no fear - paint, glitter and markers are no match for Shout® so your family can be creative no matter how messy they get.
· Use Your Imagination - If the weather does not permit outside play, get out a board game, or better yet, make up a brand new game with items around the house. You can write down the rules on a dry erase board as you go and the whole family gets to be inventive and resourceful with playtime!
· Child-Friendly Baking Projects - Children love to help out in the kitchen and decorate cookies, cupcakes – or anything sweet! Use food coloring to make different colored frostings and go to town with sprinkles galore! As an added bonus – children can steal a few licks of frosting while helping out mom. Don’t worry about the mess; Shout® has you covered with an arsenal of stain-lifting products.
· Look to your Community - Getting involved in local events is a great way to reprogram your daily routine and switch up the types of activities your family participates in on a regular basis. Art fairs, color runs, pie eating contests…the list goes on and on. Get active in your community’s events and you’ll meet new people and live life out loud!
Additionally: Be sure to check out the “Reprogramming America for Fun App” on Facebook. Upon log-in, the app will integrate your name and profile photo into a short, personalized video all about seizing the moment – setting you free to start living out loud and having fun, without worrying about getting a little messy. Get inspired to reprogram your life via images shared by other Shout® fans and share your own ideas on how to seize the moment on the Facebook page."
What we thought: We love SHOUT products! The wipes are so convenient for on-the-go messes and the original spray is really reliable when it comes to cleaning up our clothes:) I think it's really cool that SHOUT has teamed up with Jennie to share ideas on how to really get out there and ENJOY life. Her ideas are great and DO-able! ABCD Diaries gives SHOUT products an A+!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: ABCD Diaries was given samples for review purposes only. We were in no other way compensated. The opinions expressed in this post are ours and ours alone.