Voots Veggie-Fruit Tarts are a children’s supplement made from 11 real fruits and vegetables, which are dehydrated, crushed, blended with Vitamin C and other ingredients, and made into delicious chewable berry-flavored tarts that kids love. The product even contains the Vitamin C antioxidant power of three full servings of fruits and veggies!*
Voots Veggie-Fruit Tarts will be available at select retailers nationwide beginning Sept. 22. The product will also be available for purchase at www.amazon.com.
* Voots supplements contain 60 mg Vitamin C per serving. The average Vitamin C content of the top 20 most commonly consumed fruits and top 20 most commonly consumed vegetables is 19 mg per serving, for a total of 58 mg per three servings. Voots supplements are not intended to replace your daily intake of fruits and vegetables, which are important sources of fiber and additional nutrients."
What we thought: Voots seem like a great way to get picky kiddos to enjoy getting the nutrients they would otherwise get from fruits and veggies. Our kiddos weren't the biggest fans, but I have a hard time getting them to take any vitamins unless they are gummy. Thank goodness they eat plenty of fruits and veggies:) The prize pack Voots is offering is pretty sweet...check it out:
To celebrate the launch of Voots supplements we would love to give away a prize pack, valued at more than $30 that includes:
· An adorable t-shirt featuring the Voots brand fruit and veggie characters
· A reusable lunch bag to help pack up those healthy meals for your kids as they head back to class
· A pencil sharpener to keep writing utensils in tip-top shape
· A magnet and picture frame that can be posted around your favorite photo on the fridge
· A temporary tattoo that your child can wear in pridea Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: ABCD Diaries was given samples for review purposes only. We were in no other way compensated. The opinions expressed in this post are ours and ours alone.