ABCD Diaries was provided with the products in this post by Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program. We were in no other way compensated. The opinions expressed in this post are ours and ours alone.
We were recently sent a fun selection of Pentel pens and pencils for review. As homeschoolers, we love trying out new writing tools ans we are always very pleased with the smooth inks and comfortable grips offered by Pentel. Here is some more info on the products we tried out:
* Pentel EnerGel Alloy RT Retractable Liquid Gel Pen
* Exquisitely designed with an aluminum alloy barrel for those who want to make a statement.
* High-performance ink technology combines the best qualities of liquid and gel ink for a super-smooth writing experience.
* Experience greater writing control with the distinctive, textured grip
Pentel Vicuna Retractable Ballpoint Pens
* Pentel Vicuna Retractable Ballpoint Pens
* Retractable ballpoint pen features oil-based ink that is extremely low in viscosity.
* You will feel ultra-smooth ink flow as you write, while the deep, vivid colors it produces lend beauty to your handwriting.
Pentel Twist-Erase III Mechanical Pencil
* Pentel Twist-Erase III Mechanical Pencil
* Twist-Erase III Mechanical Pencils feature a sturdy, well-balanced barrel that makes it the most popular Twist-Erase Pencil.
* Protective tip design stabilizes lead to reduce lead breakage.
* Latex-free grip delivers maximum comfort and control.
We have been using all of these on a daily basis and they are fantastic! We highly recommend Pentel products:)
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.