**I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.**
Whether you are a kid or an adult, earaches are, quite literally, a pain. However thanks to MomsMeet and ClearPop, we were recently introduced to a unique way to ease the pain caused by earaches:
When an earache strikes, parents can turn to ClearPop Rapid Earache Relief. Unlike other solutions that attempt to mask the pain of an earache, ClearPop Rapid Earache Relief targets the source of the pain. In as little as 20 minutes, kids can find relief from the pain and pressure of an earache thanks to ClearPop’s unique biomechanical design and proprietary blend of ingredients
• ClearPop Rapid Earache Relief uses a biomechanically designed shape similar to a lollipop to help the body clear fluid from the ear through the mouth, without medication.
• The pop conforms the oral cavity and is designed to maximize the negative pressure generated by the natural motion of the jaw as the child sucks on the pop. This negative pressure helps to drain the blockage into the mouth, leading to fast relief of the pain and pressure felt by the child.
• In a Clinical Study ClearPop Rapid Earache Relief reduced the pain of the earache in 9 of 10 cases and eliminated it in 7 of 10 cases.
• Formulated with all-natural Xylitol, shown to reduce occurrence of Acute Ottis Media (AOM) by 25%
• ClearPop Rapid Earache Relief ingredients: isomalt, citric acid, ascorbic acid, Xylitol, water, and lemon oil. ClearPop Rapid Earache Relief does not contain any antibiotics or analgesics.
• Lemon flavor tastes great and encourages saliva production which helps drain the Eustachian tube.
• Safety Handle: ClearPop Rapid Earache Relief designers sought to eliminate possible choking risks by placing a hole in the plastic base where the consumable portion of the pop joins. This causes the head to stay connected to the stick until it is almost completely dissolved. The spoon-shaped base of the stick cannot be swallowed and the stick itself is shatterproof and flexible.
• ClearPop Rapid Earache Relief is safe to use with any other medication, including analgesics.
• Retail Cost: $11.99 for the 2-Pack.
What an interesting idea! These pops are super appealing to kiddos and add a bit of distraction while waiting for the relief to kick in. We typically get a few earaches each summer thanks to swimming and water sports, and I sure will be glad to have Clear Pops on hand as soon as one of us starts feeling the first ache!
Where to purchase:
ClearPop Rapid Earache Relief is available at Amazon.com and in 1100
stores nationwide. To find ClearPop Rapid Earache Relief in your area click here for the full list of locations
Learn more online
Connect with ClearPop online!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.